Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Beginning

Ah yes, I should of started this a long time ago, but never did.Well, I got the idea of starting this from my older sister with her blog, and I have been using feline characters in a thrash metal theme for about 4 years on another website.

A bit about me. I do draw some, but don't expect the Mona Lisa from me. I use more of a thrash style in my art. I don't draw comics sadly, but I do some random stuff. I LARP, play video games, write, play music, and sing (kinda). I am a furry, though I do not own a fursuit.I play bass, rhythm, and lead guitars, keyboards, and vocals.

As for games, I primarily play RPGs and FPS, but I'm open to any kind of game (unless it's E.T. for the Atari 2600 or Cheetahmen II) Yes, I do play a few horror games (Slender, White Noise)

If you have any metal bands or albums you want me to try, leave a comment on what I should try.

Also, Happy Birthday to the demon Gene Simmons and the Metal God, Rob Halford.

I plan on adding more to this blog as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment